Service does not collects automatically any information, except information contained in cookies.
Cookies (also called. cookies) are iterative data, in particular text files, which are stored in the End Device of the Website User and are intended to use the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity posting cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt ing the content of the websites to your preferences and optimizing your use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Website User and display the website accordingly, adapted to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help us understand how Users use Web pages, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until you log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example. used to detect fraud in the authentication as part of the service;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Website;
- functional cookies, enabling you to remember the settings chosen by the User and personalize the User Interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more adapted to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Website users may at any time change your cookie settings. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform them each posting on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser).
Cookies in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.